8.14.2008

Day 14


I'm always thrown off on days that I don't have to go into work. I sleep late and just don't always start my day how I'd like. I slept in, helped one of my student workers via phone, then had lunch with the boy.

I had a very unraw blackbean burger and no salt fries. I even took a couple bites of the boy's chocolate chip cake dessert. I still dunno why. Generally, I wouldn't have even tasted it. *Sigh*

Got some stuff done today. Got a bit of exercise and some Vitamin D at the pool today!!!

The boy came home announcing he'd have a fruit smoothie for dinner. Sweet idea! So, we did orange, pineapple, strawberry, banana (with a touch of vodka).

But THEN I ate a pint of SoyDream, THEN a 1/4 cup pintos with salsa and tortilla chips. What the hell? I feel kinda shitty now. Booo, Mel!

I have to got out of town EARLY in the AM for work, and I'll return on Sat evening. I'm packing a couple apples and bananas and a fistful of Larabars and fruit leathers with me. It's gotten easy to be vegan and travel, but I haven't travelled raw yet. We'll see. I really don't think it should be so bad, and it's only two days.

1 comment:

Clint said...

That smoothie was kickass. I should have another.