8.12.2008

Day 12


Yes, indeed. I'm freakin' exhausted and about to head to bed early. Work will be nuts this week. I'm not thrilled about it, but ya know, I get to go to work everyday and do something I love. I can deal with that.

I had a yummy green smoothie for breakfast in my yummy new smoothie bottle!
For lunch, I ate Hibachi leftovers. A banana and an apple for afternoon snacks.
Dinner, I had a pretty taco salad, whooo!



And I snacked on lotsa fruit (strawberries, mango) and veggies (red and yellow peppers, carrots, celery) as I cut them up and stored them away. Oh, and some watermelon. Plus, I had a couple dates and cashews, yum!!

No intentional exercise today, but I did have to walk more than usual for work today. And in the rain. It was hot and steamy and gross! I really wanted to swim today, boo.

Um, I think I'll mix up some travel goodies tomorrow nite. I have to go out of town for work EARLY Friday through Saturday. And I'll be traveling with coworkers. We'll see how that goes food-wise.

No comments: